Position: Programme Coordinator, Biz LEAP
Biz LEAP is a unit within LEAP focused on supporting entrepreneurs with the knowledge, skills and tools to institute systems and structures that are crucial for business sustainability. We do this through our annual flagship event – The CEOs Forum – which was launched in 2003. Biz LEAP also offers training workshops and resources on topics including ethics, corporate governance, and succession planning.
- Report to and work closely with the Manager, Biz LEAP
- Facilitate training Biz LEAP programmes across Nigeria
- Support fundraising efforts for Biz LEAP
- Develop and update the curriculum and content of Biz LEAP programmes
- Collate and update the Biz LEAP alumni database
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of programmes periodically
- Plan and implement the CEOs Forum and other Biz LEAP trainings and events
- Ensure project expenditure is in line with the budget and provide periodic financial reports on programmes
- Prepare reports for partners and funders
- Coordinate and supervise volunteers supporting Biz LEAP initiatives
- Assist in other areas to ensure the success of LEAP Africa
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter and a team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good computer skills particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for youth, education, training and Nigeria’s development
- Willingness to assume responsibility, and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong public speaking and training skills
- A high level of integrity
A first degree from a reputable university. Experience in the business landscape and a project management certification are an added advantage.
Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with the experience and value created
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by. Indicate Programme Coordinator, Biz LEAP on the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.